Java 8 was like a fresh air for the community – it’s brought many new features which makes life of developers easier. They can now write better, cleaner code which performs efficiently. In this one-day workshop you’ll learn what are the features introduced in Java 8 and how to use them to transform your “legacy” code into a “modern” one.
During this workshop you (and your team) will learn about changes that have been introduced in Java 8. Most useful mechanisms like lambda expressions, streams and optional object will be presented. But the main focus of this workshop is to show you how those can be used in everyday work. You’ll learn about them in practice by working with real-life exercises. You’ll get a knowledge how Java 8 features can be used to refactor code written in previous Java versions – in fact you’ll do such refactor by your own.
- Java 7 vs. Java 8
- Why is Java evolving?
- Lambda Expressions
- Steams API
- Refactoring in action
- Road to Java 9…
- Price $100 per person
- Listing categories Mobile / Programming
- Min/Max Participants 4/min 12/max
- Education level Intermediate, Professional
- Duration 6 hours (approx)
- Languages English, Polish
- Features Classroom provided by the client, Hands-on exercises included, Slides sent after the workshop, Travel and accommodation booked by the client, Travel possible