How to use text data to draw conclusions about users of our website or forum?
Based on provided forum we will create the program that learn structure of posts using Natural Language Processing technics.
Then after proper Machine Learning models were trained, program is able to answer for given text with given probability which of authors from the forum wrote this post.
We will go through all steps required to create Machine Learning models for text.
- How to use Natural Language Processing and Bag-of-Words techniques to analyse text?
- How to prepare input data to further Processing by Machine Learning Models?
Those questions will be answered. Implementation will be written in Apache Spark, so we will get to know that technology with some important libraries like Spark MLlib and DataFrame API. From MLlib we will use Gaussian Mixure Model and Logistic Regression.
- Price 100$ per person
- Listing categories Technology / Big Data
- Min/Max Participants 6-10
- Education level Beginner, Intermediate
- Duration 3 hours
- Languages English, Polish
- Features Classroom provided by the client, Hands-on exercises included, Slides sent after the workshop, Travel and accommodation booked by the client, Travel possible