The goal of the workshop is to introduce Java (and JVM) world to PHP programmers. The projects’ reality is sometimes ruthless and (regardless of our own preferences) technology stack changes. With this workshop we intend to quickly and efficiently onboard former PHP programmers onto JVM stack.
There are several drives for preparing this workshop:
- Leverage similarities and differences; in the essentials (language syntax), in the type system, frameworks, application deployment models, assembly paths, etc.
- Object orientation; SOLID, clean code
- Testing and testbility (unit and integration testing)
- Unique language features: collections, generic types, concurrency models
- Dynamic java (Java8)
The workshop is intended as a hands on exercise, mostly in the development environment, with elements of theoretical knowledge to support the exercises.
As the workshop is dedicated for experienced engineers (whose knowledge and experience varies) it always comes as carefully crafted programme, adjusted to the participants current knowledge and experience. It’s not a Java, Spring, JavaEE training; it is a set of independent modules which can be additionally adjusted to address the needs and requirements.
- Price from $600 per training day
- Listing categories Technology / Programming
- Min/Max Participants 10/max
- Education level Intermediate, Professional
- Duration from 1 to 3 days - depending on scope
- Languages English, Polish
- Features Classroom provided by the client, Customizations possible, Hands-on exercises included, Price negotiable, Slides sent after the workshop, Travel possible