If you decide to be on my workshop you we will do amazing DevOps stuff. Together we will go through Vagrant: from very easy concepts to complex recipes. From your developer machine to production ready environment. From padawan to master.
The first step will be ‘The Tao of Vagrant’ – introduction of basic concepts in Vagrant. During this part, I will show and help you how to run Vagrant on your machine.
The second step will be basic Vagrant provisioning using Shell or PowerShell – depends on Your needs.
The next step we will rewrite our provisioning using tools like Chef, Octopus Deploy,…
In the last step I will show how we can move our developer recipes to production ready environment.
What will you learn:
1) A lot about Vagrant
2) Basic about provisioning
What You need to active listener on this workshop :
1) Sign up to this workshop 🙂
2) Have a computer (SSD will be useful) with Windows or Linux
3) Install your favourite text editor
4) Have some space (up to few GB) on HDD
- Price by agreement
- Listing categories DevOps
- Min/Max Participants 12
- Education level Any
- Duration 1 day
- Languages English, Polish
- Features Classroom provided by the client, Customizations possible, Hands-on exercises included, Slides sent after the workshop, Travel and accommodation booked by the client, Travel possible
- Sample slides stapp.space/content/images/slides/cookyourvagrant/