Big Data Expert at GetInData
Adam became a fan of Hadoop after implementing his first MapReduce job in 2010. Since then he has been working with Hadoop at Netezza, the University of Warsaw, Spotify (where he had operated one of the largest and fastest-growing Hadoop clusters in Europe for two years), as an Authorized Cloudera Training Partner and finally now at GetInData.
Big Data (Hadoop, HDFS, YARN, Hive, Impala, Kafka, Spark, Falcon) for administrators and architects.
- Training Experience
Adam had been delivering Cloudera official Hadoop trainings for two years and was awarded as "EMEA Authorized Cloudera Training Partner Instructor of the Year (2013)" by Cloudera.
Apart from that he has given tens of training and workshops as instructor at GetInData.
I have also written tens of blog posts at http://getindata.com/author/adam and http://hakunamapdata.com.
- Public Speaking Experience
Adam gave talks at e.g.
- Strata Hadoop World NYC 2013 (http://goo.gl/0tOs7J - one of the best talks based on audience votes http://goo.gl/3OzZv1)
- Hadoop Summit Europe 2014
- Hadoop Summit San Jose 2014 ("Perfect Hive query for a perfect meeting")
- Big Data Tech Poland 2015
- Numerous meet-ups in Warsaw, Krakow, Stockholm and San Diego.